Renewables / Distributed Generation
How It Works
Methods of generating and using renewable energy resources (such as solar, wind, biomass, and hydro) continue to develop and become more popular. Renewable energy or “Distributed Generation” is the term for power plants that generate small amounts of electricity. They are usually located close to where the electricity is used. They are or can be "distributed" where electricity is needed (thus the name). Types of Distributed Generation include solar power, wind power, diesel or gas generators, fuel cells, microturbines and others.
Making It Work For You
Are you looking to install a renewable energy method in your home or business? See below for state specific metering laws and rate information. For additional information, please call our office to speak directly with a Wyrulec staff member.
- Distributed Generation Application
- Net Metering Frequently Asked Questions
- Wyrulec Company's Net Metering Policy- Wyoming
- Wyrulec Company's Net Metering Policy- Nebraska
- Wyoming Net Metering State Statute
- Nebraska Net Metering State Statute
Wyrulec's Avoided Cost rate as of March 1, 2022 will be $.02384 per kWh.